Dharti Gramotthan Evam Sahbhagi Gramin Vikas Samiti is a voluntary organisation, working for the weaker and deprived sections of the society. Dharti’s working area mainly falls in Chambal and Bundelkhand regions of Madhya Pradesh, India. Dharti is working on the issues of water, sanitation and hygiene, education, health and nutrition, women empowerment, violence against women, child rights and HIV/AIDS. Dharti identifies equality at the core of its vision through direct programme intervention and policy level advocacy.
Donors and Supporters
Donate to Us
Dharti is a mission driven organisation with limited financial resources. In view of this, your support becomes crucial. You can donate to us for our activities. To donate please get in touch with us and we will guide you. Thanks in advance.
- Registered under the Madhya Pradesh Societies Registration Act, 1973, vide registration no. 3969, dated September 3, 1996
- Foreign Contribution Act Regulation Act (FCRA) registration number 063370005, dated December 23, 1999
- Permanent Account No. (PAN):AAATD4514A
- Registered under Section 12-A of the Income Tax Act, 1961: CIT/Gwl/TECH/12-A/CURR/60/02-03/1167
- Registered under Section 80(G) of the Income Tax Act, 1961: CIT/Gwl/TECH/12-A/CURR/60/02-03/1167
- NGOs Darpan Portal ID: MP/2017/0167908